These Booking/Reservation Terms and Conditions apply to every booking/reservation and/or Booking Agreement made with Scottsdale Park Suites (“SPS”, “We,” “Us”). When you make a booking/reservation with SPS (whether online, by telephone, or otherwise) you will be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these Booking/Reservation Terms and Conditions.
References to “guest”, “you”, “your”, and their derivatives in these Booking/Reservation Terms and Conditions shall refer to and mean collectively, the guest under who’s name the booking/reservation with SPS was made, any additional guest specified in the booking/reservation, and any visitors and/or invitees of such guest(s).
BOOKINGS/RESERVATIONS AND CONFIRMATIONS
Bookings/reservations for any vacation rental home represented by SPS can be arranged either online or by telephone. However, online bookings/reservations are not to be considered confirmed until the booking/reservation has been approved by SPS staff and the required advance payment has been made. Once the booking/reservation has been confirmed, a confirmation number will be assigned. The confirmation number will be used on all future correspondence to you from SPS. No confirmed reservation will be guaranteed, as SPS reserves the right to review all confirmed reservations and to correct, amend, or cancel the same in its sole discretion.
PAYMENT OR “BALANCE DUE”
Payment in full is required at the time of booking. All payments must be made by personal check, cashier, ACH, credit card or money order and made payable to “Scottsdale Park Suites,” 1251 North Miller Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85257. For the safety of SPS staff, cash is not accepted. Charges will reflect tax and other state, federal, and multiple fees as required by applicable laws and regulations. Taxes and other state, federal, and municipal fees are subject to change without notice.
A cleaning fee of $60.00 is due with the initial payment at the time of booking to cover cleaning of the suite after your departure. No cleaning service is provided for the suite during your stay. Rates include a one-time towel provision, bed sheet setup, toilet paper, and paper towels. Trash should be removed from the suite and placed in the proper receptacle outside.
All requests to cancel a confirmed reservation must be in writing and sent to SPS by email (to an address provided by SPS), by U.S. mail, by a nationally recognized courier service, or by hand, with proof of delivery in each case.
GUEST CANCELLATION REQUESTED MORE THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF CONFIRMED ARRIVAL
A properly delivered cancellation of a confirmed reservation received by SPS more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will be processed as a “cancelled booking/reservation.” Any payments received from a guest will be refunded by check or credit card credit depending on payment method within fifteen (15) days after the confirmed reservation is cancelled.
GUEST CANCELLATION REQUESTED MORE THAN FOURTEEN (14) AND LESS THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF CONFIRMED ARRIVAL
A properly delivered cancellation of a confirmed reservation received by SPS more than fourteen (14) and less than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will be processed as a “cancelled booking/reservation.” 50% of the amount of any payments received from guest will be refunded by check or credit card credit depending on payment method within fifteen (15) days after the confirmed reservation is cancelled.
GUEST CANCELLATION REQUESTED LESS THAN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF CONFIRMED ARRIVAL
A properly delivered cancellation of a confirmed reservation received by SPS less than fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date will be processed as a “cancelled booking/reservation,” and the amount of any payments received from guest will be retained by SPS, subject to SPS’s rebooking the reserved suite for all or part of the cancelling guest’s stay. Any monies received from SPS re-booking the reserved suite for all or part of the cancelling guest’s stay will be credited towards the cancelling guest’s payments, less a cancellation fee of $250.00. The difference between the total guest payments, and the monies received from the re-booking(s), less the cancellation fee, will be refunded to the guest by check or credit card depending on payment method within fifteen (15) days after the reserved suite is rebooked.
Any guest that requests an extension past their planned departure date must contact Guest Services during regular business hours and complete a written notice stating the dates of extension. Extensions of your stay at SPS are not guaranteed. A new agreement will be required if SPS is able to accommodate the request.
ARRIVAL DATE/CHECK IN TIME
Your arrival date and check-in time is stated within the guest confirmation message which is generated by SPS and forwarded to you once your booking/reservation is confirmed. Check in time is 3:00 PM. This check-in time is not guaranteed and may be delayed as a result of unforeseen events.
DEPARTURE DATE/CHECK-OUT TIMES
The departure date and check-out time is stated within the guest confirmation message which is generated by SPS and forwarded to you once your booking/reservation is confirmed. Check-out time is 11:00 AM on the departure date.
CHECK-OUT OR MOVE OUT PROCEDURE
The full term of your booking agreement must be completed. Leave your suite in a clean and undamaged condition, any general damage must be reported to Guest Services. Items we will check when you vacate the suite include:
- Remove all food from suite and dispose of in the outdoor receptacles provided.
- Place all used dished into the dishwasher (if applicable).
- Used towels should be placed into the bathtub.
- Also, excessive holes in the walls; stained or burned carpet, counters or furniture; excessive wear to carpet, counters or furniture, and odors that cannot be removed normally. The oven, microwave and refrigerator must be clean. Return all gate remotes to Guest Services.
Please make sure to provide your forwarding address. Refundable deposits cannot be applied to your last payment. Be sure to notify Guest Services when you are ready for your check-out inspection with the checklist provided.
Should the reserved suite be unavailable prior to guest’s occupancy or is not able to be occupied during the guests’ stay, SPS will attempt to provide alternative comparable accommodations on the property to the guest. The guest agrees that any such alternative, comparable accommodation provided by SPS and accepted by guest will not constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions by SPS. If alternative comparable accommodations are not provided by SPS or are offer to but not accepted by the guest, then SPS will refund all payments made to SPS by guest and such refund will operate as a mutual release of any and all claims by and between the parties.
Such refund of the total guest payments will be processed and returned to the guest by check or credit card depending on payment method within fifteen (15) days of (i) the date SPS informs guest that alternative comparable accommodations cannot be provided or (ii) the date that guest declines such accommodations that have been offered by SPS.
Maximum occupancy is two persons per suite. Age is not a consideration when determining occupancy. Violation of this policy will result in immediate termination of stay. Invitees whom guest allows to visit and stay at the suite shall remain for no more than four (4) consecutive days or eight (8) non-consecutive days in any calendar month without prior written authorization from Management.
Access to the suite is allowed through an assigned pin code. Guests may personalize their codes during normal business hours. Pin codes become valid at 3 PM the date of move in and deactivate at 11 AM on the date of move out. Guest are responsible for the safe keeping of the pin code. Providing the code to unauthorized users is strictly prohibited and considered a major security concern and cause for immediate termination of stay.
If you are unable to access your suite due to a system failure please contact Guest Services during normal office hours or the after hour answering service for assistance. For any other lockout (forgotten code, change of code, etc.), please contact Guest Services during normal business hours. For this service you will incur a $50 fee if the reason for your lockout is due to your error or misuse of the card. The $50 fee will be added to the next rental payment or must be paid upon check-out.
We are proud of our maintenance service and ask that you follow these guidelines to provide you with the best service: notify our Guest Service Team as soon as you are aware of a problem, including the need to have your carpet cleaned or your air filter changed. Do not attempt to repair any appliances yourself (it may void a warranty). SPS will repair appliances broken from normal use, but guests will pay for the damage caused by non-normal use with a minimum $50 service call per incident. You are responsible for any and all repair costs for damages caused by you and/or your guests. You may create a service ticket by logging into SPS’s online portal or calling Guest Services.
Our maintenance staff will change air filters in the suite on a regular basis and will provide you with 48 hour notice. The manager or Guest Services staff may choose to accompany the maintenance staff during preventative maintenance inspections to survey suite needs.
DISHWASHER AND DISPOSALS
Use dishwasher detergents only. Do not put non-food items or bones in the disposal. If it clogs, please call Guest Services. If the guest is responsible for the clog, the guest will be billed for the repair.
LINENS AND DISHES POLICY
Excessive damage to linens and/or dishes will result in a charge imposed on guest at SPS’s replacement cost.
Occupant must obtain written permission from Guest Services before doing any major redecorating in your suite (shelving, painting, wallpapering, refinishing, etc.). All windows must be kept clear of all items. Nothing is permitted on the window glass or sill. The tubs and showers are fiberglass, please use a liquid cleanser. Abrasive cleansers (like Ajax or Comet) will scratch the surface. Do not put non-slip stickers in the tub. Your suite must be maintained in a clean and sanitary condition, free of clutter, debris, offensive odors and pests. Please remove trash on a regular basis and dispose of it in the large waste receptacles in the parking lot.
SPS takes great pride in the appearance of the community. It is important to keep patios, balconies and windows attractive and free of clutter. It is against policy to maintain and/or store items on patio/balcony. Per City of Scottsdale Fire Code, barbeques are not allowed on the patio or balcony. Fans are not allowed in windows. If the violation continues after notice has been given, occupant will be charged a minimum of $50 per occurrence.
There may be certain instances when management has to treat/spray all suites in an entire building at one time for pest control. A 48-hour notice will be sent ahead of time unless it is an emergency situation. A $100 fee will be charged to occupants who do not cooperate. If you notice a need for pest control in your suite please contact Guest Services.
Please show respect for others by controlling loud noises from slamming doors, stereos, televisions, parties, and offensive smells from cooking, etc. All guests have a right to quiet enjoyment and use of their suite. If you cannot get cooperation from your neighbors, please contact SPS staff. Continued violations may result in the immediate termination of your stay.
We strongly recommend you obtain trip insurance to cover your personal possessions. In the event of theft, fire, wind or water damage, SPS’s insurance covers only items belonging to SPS and does not cover items belong to guest.
You and your invitees shall properly dispose of all trash (including, without limitation, cigarette ends).
If you caused more damage than can be covered by your deposit (if applicable), we will take all necessary legal action to recover the full cost of the damages as well as lost rent during the repair/renovation period when your suite is not rentable. Please take care of your suite to avoid these charges.
Before going on vacation, please notify Guest Services of the following: dates of approximate absence; who, if anyone has a key to your suite; who to contact in case of an emergency.
The Speed Limit is 10 MPH when driving through the SPS parking lot. Guests may have up to two (2) vehicles on property. All vehicles must be registered with SPS Guest Services. Each vehicle must occupy ONLY one normal width and length parking space. No storage for large vehicles, boats, campers, large trucks, trailers and other construction equipment without prior written permission, which may be withheld at SPS’s sole discretion. Do not use the parking area to repair or wash vehicles. Any vehicle not parked in a designated parking space will be towed without notice at the vehicle owner’s expense. All vehicles must be parked ‘head in’. If a vehicles protruding into the parking lot and blocking any portion of the normal traffic flow it will be towed at the owner’s expense. Occupants and/or guests will be assessed $50 per hour plus materials for fluid or other cleanup. Do not park in the “Future Guest” parking area during business hours. Any vehicle which is in violation of this policy will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
INCLUDED VALUE-ADDED AMENITIES
Value-Added Amenities are for paying guests only and are not available to a guest’s invitees or visitors. By staying at SPS you agree to use these complimentary items as a part of your stay as a paying guest. Only the Guest(s) may request SPS passes. You also agree and understand that any or all of these included Value-Added amenities can either be suspended, terminated, modified or improved at any time, without notice.
Please observe the pool polices that are posted poolside. Pool quiet hours are 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Do not prop gates open. A registered occupant must accompany any additional guest at the pool. There is a maximum of two guests allowed. Proper swim attire is required at all times. No bathing in the pool. People with sore or inflamed eyes, colds, cuts, discharges or other acute skin or body infections shall be excluded from using the pool. If incontinent, you are required to wear tight fitting rubber/plastic pants or swim diaper. No lifeguard is on duty. NO SMOKING in pool area. No animals, bottles or glass are allowed in or around the pool area. Additional policies may be posted in the pool area.
The laundry room is available for use between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Please use the facility only during these hours as it can disturb nearby occupants. A registered guest must accompany any invitees or visitors in the laundry room.
TENNIS/PICKLEBALL COURT AREA
SPS is not responsible for any injuries or damage sustain while using the tennis/pickleball court area. A registered guest must accompany any invitee or visitor when using the tennis/pickleball court area.
During select events Guests may preregister guests for attendance and must pay full price attendance fees in advance, if applicable. Some events may require a small participation/shared expense.
SPS will accept small packages for you delivered by UPS, USPS and FedEx unless you request otherwise. SPS reserves the right to discontinue this service at any time.
The City of Scottsdale has a curfew policy for all juveniles as follows: All juveniles age 15 and under are required to stay in their homes between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. seven days a week unless accompanied by a parent or other adult having custody or the juvenile is on an emergency errand with parents’ consent. All juveniles age 16 and 17 are required to stay in their home between 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. seven days a week unless accompanied by a parent or other adult having custody or if the juvenile is on emergency errand with parents’ consent. You must comply with the provisions of this curfew.
The bicycle rack is located near the laundry room for bike storage. Bicycles are not to be stored on patios, balconies or any other location other than the bicycle rack. Bicycles are to be walked on SPS grounds; no riding is allowed for safety reasons. SPS is not responsible for lost or stolen bicycles. SPS is not responsible for any injury when using provided rental bikes. A registered guest must accompany any invitee or visitor when using a bike rental.
ROLLERBLADES, SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, ETC.
SPS prohibits skating, rollerblading, skateboarding etc. within the community. Continued violations are grounds for immediately termination of your stay.
You or another registered occupant must accompany any invitee or visitor while using the computers in the office business center.
Firearms or weapons of any type are prohibited within the common areas and grounds of SPS.
We do not allow solicitors on the grounds. Please call Guest Services regarding any questionable person(s) or activity on the property.
TERMINATION OF RESERVATION
SPS may immediately terminate the guest’s reservation and stay at SPS:
- When the guest breaks the law, disrupts public order, or acts contrary to public morals during their stay.
- When the guest’s behavior poses a nuisance or danger to other guests or SPS employees.
- When the guest has a contagious disease.
- When the guest uses violence, threats, blackmail, or intimidation against SPS, its employees, or its guests.
- When the guest fails to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- For any other lawful reason.
HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNITY, AND RELEASE
Guest agrees that, in consideration for the use and occupancy of the suite, (a) neither SPS nor any of its employees, agents, officers, directors, partners or other representatives shall be responsible at any time and in any way for any loss, damage, injury or death to guest and/or others in connection with the use and/or occupancy of the suite or SPS’s property whatsoever, and (b) guest, and guest’s successors, representatives, and/or assigns hereby release and discharge forever SPS and their employees, agents, officers, directors, partners or other representatives and indemnifies and holds harmless same from and against any and all liability in connection with or arising from any loss, injury or death of any person, and/or damage to any property whatsoever in connection with guest’s occupancy and use of the suite.
“Media Information” means any digital and/or otherwise deceptive rendering, including without limitation, photographs, portraits, likeness (through videotape, still photography, film, and/or any other medium), and the name, birthday (month and day only), voice, and testimonials (written or otherwise) of a guest. “Publications” means any and all newsletters, brochures, publications, printed materials, displays, DVDs, electronic presentations, web sites and other information pieces developed for distribution to the general public.
You voluntarily authorize and give permission to SPS, its property manager, any related or affiliated entities, and their respective officers, directors, partners, members, employees, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) to use, publish, and distribute the Media Information, in whole or in part, in one or more Publications for any purpose, without restriction, that the Released Parties deem appropriate, including without limitation, advertising and marketing for programs, goods, and services of the Released Parties. You also voluntarily release the Released Parties from any liability relating to the use, publication, and/or distribution of the Media Information and grant the Released Parties all rights to any copyright or other intellectual property rights related to the Media Information.
You further understand and agree that (a) you will not have the opportunity to review the Media Information at any time prior to its distribution; (b) if the Media Information is distributed, it will become public information and may subsequently be reproduced, printed and/or distributed by other agencies, individuals or organizations; (c) you will not be paid any compensation for the use or distribution of the Media Information; and (d) after a Publication is created or distributed, you may not revoke your authorization and permission.
The following policies attached to these Terms and Conditions are hereby incorporated into these Booking/Reservation Terms and Conditions by this reference:
- Crime Free Policy
- No Smoking Policy
- WiFi Use Policy
- Animal Policy
Guests agree to comply with the terms and conditions of each of these Policies.
Your Booking Agreement with SPS and these Booking/Reservation Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of the State of Arizona and you agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in the State of Arizona for all claims arising out of or relating to your Booking Agreement with SPS, these Booking/Reservation Terms and Conditions, and/or your stay at SPS. SPS reserves the right to revise these Booking/Reservation Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
CRIME FREE POLICY
- Guest, any persons under the Guest’s control, and any invitees and/or visitors of Guest:
- shall not engage in criminal activity, including but not limited to drug-related criminal activity (as defined in Section 102 of the Controlled Substance Act, 21 U.S.C. 802), on or near SPS’s property;
- shall not engage in any act intended to facilitate criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, on or near the premises;
- shall not permit the suite to be used for or to facilitate criminal activity, including drug-related, regardless of whether the individual engaging in such activity is a member of the household or guest;
- shall not engage in the unlawful manufacturing, selling, using, storing, keeping or giving a controlled substance (as defined in A.R.S. 13-3451), at any locations, whether on or near the premises or otherwise; and
- shall not engage in any illegal activity, including prostitution, as defined in A.R.S. 13-1211, criminal street gang activity as defined in A.R.S. 13-105 and 13-2308, threatening or intimidating as prohibited in A.R.S. 13-1202, assault as prohibited in A.R.S. 13-1203, including but not limited to the unlawful discharge of firearms, on or near the premises or any breach of the lease that otherwise jeopardizes the health, safety and welfare of SPS, its agent or other tenant or involving imminent or actual serious property damage, as defined in A.R.S. 33-1368 (A).
- VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS SHALL BE A MATERIAL AND IRREPARABLE VIOLATION OF THE BOOKING AGREEMENT AND CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE GUEST’S STAY AT SPS. A single violation of any of the provisions of this Addendum shall be deemed a serious violation and a material and irreparable non- compliance of the Agreement. Unless otherwise provided by law, proof of violation shall not require criminal conviction.
- Guest(s) acknowledges that if the Booking Agreement and/or Guest’s stay at SPS is terminated due to a violation of this Policy, all rental concessions will become due and owing and Guest will be liable for all rent due for the remainder of the term of the Booking Agreement and/or their stay at SPS.
NO SMOKING POLICY
- “Smoking” means the gases, particles, or vapors released into the air as a result of heating, combustion, electrical ignition or vaporization, when the apparent or usual purpose of the heating, combustion, electrical ignition or vaporization is human inhalation of the byproducts, except when the combusting or vaporizing material contains no tobacco or nicotine and the purpose of inhalation is solely olfactory, such as, for example, smoke from incense. The term “smoke” includes, but is not limited to, tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke, and electronic smoking devices. Electronic smoking devices include, but are not limited to, electronic cigarettes, electronic hookahs, and other similar devices.
- “Electronic cigarette” means any electronic device that provides a vapor of liquid nicotine and/or other substances to the user as he or she simulates smoking. The term shall include such devices whether they are manufactured or referred to as e-cigarettes, e-cigars, e-pipes or under any product name. The term does not include any product specifically approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for sale as a tobacco cessation product that is being marketed and sold solely for the approved purpose.
- “Outside areas” means any area on SPS’s property that does not meet the current state definition of an “enclosed area” as defined in the Smoke-Free Arizona Act A.R.S. § 36-601.01 (A)(3), including, but not limited to, stairways, patios, balconies, parking lots, both private and work vehicles on the property, and the swimming pool area(s).
- “Designated smoking area” means a clearly marked, unenclosed area on SPS’s property located at 1251 N. Miller Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85257.
- SPS is a smoke-free property. This means smoking is prohibited in any indoor or outside area on the property, except for the designated smoking area.
- This Policy applies to all employees, guests, and visitors at all times.
- Failure of any guest or visitor to follow the smoke-free policy will be considered a violation and will be subject to a $300 fine per occurrence.
A guest will be determined to be in violation of the smoke-free policy if:
- A member of SPS staff witnesses a guest, visitor, or other person smoking inside a suite or in the common areas of SPS, not including the designated smoking area.
- A member of SPS staff witnesses a lighted smoking product in an ashtray or other receptacle inside a suite.
- Damages to the interior of SPS owned property are the result of burns caused by smoking products, including burns to a guest’s property.
- There is evidence of smoking in a unit, such as cigarette or other smoking product smells, smoke clogged filters, ashes on any surface, and/or smoke film including smoke damage to walls.
- There are repeated reports to SPS staff of violations of this smoke-free policy by third parties.
SPS staff will enforce the smoke-free policy according to the following procedures, except when a violation causes a fire at SPS. In this case, the guest’s stay will be immediately terminated.
SPS staff will follow a progressive course of enforcement actions in implementing the smoke-free policy.
1st offense: Staff will send the guest a written reminder of the smoke-free policy, including a copy of the smoke-free addendum.
2nd offense: The guest will be issued a written remedial violation.
3rd offense: A written forcible lock out notice to terminate the booking agreement will be issued.
- If a guest smells tobacco smoke in any place in the building(s), he or she shall report this to SPS staff as soon as possible.
- The Guest acknowledges the adoption of a smoke-free living environment and the efforts to designate the property as smoke-free do not make SPS or any of its agents the guarantor of the guest’s health or of the smoke-free condition of the guest’s suit and the common areas. SPS shall take reasonable steps to enforce the smoke-free terms of this Policy it is aware of or suspect any violation of this Policy.
- A breach of this Policy shall be a material breach of the guest’s Booking Agreement with SPS and grounds for immediate termination of the booking agreement and the guest’s stay at SPS.
WiFi USE POLICY
SPS offers our guests WiFi wireless Internet service (the “Service”) according to this Guest WiFi Use Policy (this “Policy”) as a free service for use by our guests during the duration of their stay with us.
The Service may be used for lawful non-commercial purposes only. The Service shall not be used in a manner that would violate any law or infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, privacy right, or other right of any person or entity. The Service shall not be used for the purpose of accessing or transmitting material that is obscene, libelous or defamatory.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SERVICE USERS
You are responsible for the security of your computer and any other devices that you use to access and use the Service, the information and content contained on your computer and other devices, and any computer or device that you contact or communicate with through the Service. We recommend that you do not use the Service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data. If you do, you do so at your own risk.
Your access to the Service is completely at our discretion. Access to the Service may be blocked, suspended, or terminated by us at any time for any reason. We do not guarantee the availability of the Service, the speed at which information may be transmitted or received through the Service, or that the Service will be compatible with your equipment or any software that you use, the security of the Service, or that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
SPS, its partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliated entities and their respective service providers (collectively “Protected Parties”) will not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, liability or expense (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) (collectively “Damages”) of any kind that you incur that arises from or relates to your use of the Service. You will indemnify, defend and hold each of the Protected Parties harmless from any and all Damages that arise from or relate to your use of the Service.
- This Animal Policy applies if a guest is keeping an animal on SPS property.
- Upon execution of the Booking Agreement and in addition to the security deposit specified in the Booking Agreement, Guest shall pay (a) an animal security deposit equal to $250.00 (“Animal Deposit”), and (b) a non-refundable fee in an amount equal to $5.00 per night, per pet during the Term.
- Management shall have the right to revoke and immediately terminate Guest’s stay at SPS and right to keep any animal, including without limitation Guest’s Animal, in the suite and at SPS’s property, if Management determines that (a) Guest fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this Policy; (b) Guest’s Animal is neglected or treated inhumanely; (c) Guest’s Animal causes any damage to the suite and/or other property of SPS, any injury to any other person or animal, or otherwise acts in a threatening manner; or (d) Guest’s animal interferes with another Guest’s quiet enjoyment of such Guest’s suite or the common areas of SPS’s property.
- Guest shall comply with all policies, rules and regulations of the SPS regarding animals and all local, state, or federal laws, rules, and regulations that govern domesticated animals and/or Guest’s Animal and shall not keep any animal in the suite or at SPS’s property in contravention of any such laws, rules or regulations.
- Guest’s Animal shall not be outside of the suite unless it is on a leash and in the custody of a responsible person who is able to restrain and control Guest’s Animal. Guest’s Animal shall not be in the common areas of SPS’s property (including without limitation, the hallways, laundry room, entryway, and offices) at any time except for the purpose of entering or exiting SPS’ property.
- Guest shall promptly and thoroughly clean up after and properly dispose of all of Guest’s Animal’s waste. Guest’s Animal shall only urinate or defecate in areas designated by SPS management. Without limiting the foregoing, Guest’s Animal shall not urinate or defecate (a) anywhere inside any building at the SPS’s property, (b) within thirty (30) feet of any exit or entrance to any such building, or (c) on any shrubbery, flower beds, trees or parking areas on SPS’s property, and Guest shall immediately notify SPS management if Guest’s Animal urinates or defecates in any such areas. Failure to comply will result in a $100 fee added to your account. A repeat offense will result in termination of occupancy of your suite.
- Guest shall prevent Guest’s Animal from barking or meowing excessively, for long periods of time, or loudly while in the Suite or elsewhere at the SPS’s property and shall control all odors that may be attributable to Guest’s Animal.
- Guest shall be responsible for all damage caused by Guest’s Animal to the Suite and or to SPS’s property. Guest shall pay for all of the costs to repair, replace, and/or recondition any such damaged property or items to SPS management’s satisfaction. Moreover, Guest shall be solely responsible for all injuries caused by Guest’s Animal to persons or other animals.
- Guest shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless SPS, its owners, directors, employees and agents from any and all damage and/or injuries caused by Guest’s Animal and such obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Booking Agreement and Guest’s stay at SPS.
- Upon SPS’s request, Guest shall remove Guest’s Animal from the suite or otherwise restrain Guest’s Animal while SPS management’s representatives or employees are present in the suite. Guest acknowledges that such representatives and employees will not enter or make repairs in the suite if Guest’s Animal is not properly restrained or removed from the suite.
- Guest shall remove Guest’s Animal from the suite and SPS property while Guest is away from the suite overnight or for more than twelve (12) hours at a time.
- Guest represents and warrants that Guest’s Animal is properly licensed and has received all shots, medications and inoculations required by local, state, and federal law.
- Except as provided in the Booking Agreement and this Policy, animals are not allowed at SPS. Assistive animals are excepted if Guest has received written permission from SPS (verification of the animal as assistive may be required). Any animal found in a suite in violation of this policy will result in a $300 fine being imposed on the guest.
- Any violation of this Policy gives SPS the right to immediately terminate the Booking Agreement and Guest’s stay with SPS.